Project of “Psychological Well Being for School Children”
The Object and location
The purpose of the program “Psychological Well Being for School Children” was to improve the psychological well-being of children within the 10 schools selected from villages in the Ramallah area that are directly affected by the Apartheid Wall. The project uses Social awareness lectures, workshops in Fine Arts and Dabkeh as the implementing mechanism of the action.
- Enhancing the abilities of students to face crisis and build strong personalities.
- Enhancing the leadership aspects for students through breaking barriers and integrating students within common activities.
Project was funded by Diakonia, Regional Middle East Office, Jerusalem
Project of “From Child to Child”
The object and location
The Young Artists Forum has signed a mutual agreement with MARAM Project for healthier families on April 20th, 2003. The concept of this project was using arts to serve cultural health awareness for children and their mothers. The duration of this project was 11 months. This project was considered a very successful one among other projects implemented by different NGO’s. The target areas for this project were rural areas and refugee camps in Ramallah and some of Nablus’ villages.
- Enhanced the health concepts among Children.
- Enhanced the aspects of interactivity and cooperation between children.
- Increased the self confidence among children.
- Production of an art exhibit that included 30 paintings, carrying health messages.
- Printing of 30,000 posters embracing health messages that were produced by children and distributed to schools, villages, clubs, women’s organizations, and others.
Project was funded by Project was funded by Diakonia.